Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey)

Go down

Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) Empty Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey)

Post  Varrocked on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:04 am

Oh-kay, so I'll go into a little bit of history here. My name "Varrocked" is obviously derived from the ever so bustling city of "Varrock" that lies within that ever lovely world of Gielinor. I started playing quite a long time ago, back when I was a wee lad. Therefore, when I play around in RS, I feel free as a bird, and let my true self shine. I pull references (musical or otherwise), cuss my mouth off, and act drunk all of the time. I've also changed myself into a girl JUST for the troll aspect of the humor. I've done so much, I almost feel as if I've beaten it, but Runescape's obviously more open-ended than that, and to me now, it's just boring repitition.

Not to seem like a perfectionist or anything decidedly evil like that though. Rolling Eyes

Here's what my stats look like:
Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) Astral%20Mikey

Crazy, right?

I'd give a link to my adventurer's log, but apparently a silly protocol is preventing me from doing it since I'm still new. I'll have to wait a week. Wink

I'm a bit more laid back in the game now, so that's just a piece of my past that I figured I should throw out there. Feel free to tell me what you think!
Varrocked
Varrocked
Posting Level: 3

Warning Level : Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) Green11

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) Empty Re: Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey)

Post  Snurfsnarf on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Wow, nice stats! I'm also playing a lot less than I used to, although my skills are far less impressive. How long have you been playing?

Mario Kart DS: 232049-812906

I post all of my Pokemon battles on YouTube! If you don't want the battle on YouTube, please tell me BEFORE the battle, otherwise I will assume you are okay with it. Oh, and one more thing: I DO NOT DISCONNECT.
Snurfsnarf
Snurfsnarf
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3245
Registration date : 2008-09-13

https://www.youtube.com/user/snurfsnarf

Back to top Go down

Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) Empty Daaaaang, time flies.

Post  Varrocked on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:06 pm

I have no clue, but whenever I post around the forums, I have the month August '06, so definitely before that. Middle school, Middle school... Maybe 7 years? I played it quite actively for 3 or 4, but now I'm playing it a bit more casually due to college, mainly. Plus, it's gotten a bit repetitive for me. I do enjoy quests though. I always do a new one when it comes out, since I've already done them all otherwise. Rolling Eyes

I'll always have membership though, because my dad's awesome enough to say "It's there whenever you want it." when I thought becoming more casual would just be a waste of 5 bucks a month, but he doesn't mind at all. Sometimes I think he spoils me.
Varrocked
Varrocked

Back to top Go down

Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) Empty Re: Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey)

Post  Snurfsnarf on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am

Ooh, very nice. I've been playing for about five and a half years (based on when I was able to get a Veteran Cape), and I have membership on and off. I have to say, though, that my first year of playing RuneScape was easily the most fun. A lot of people refer to the 2004-2007 era as the "Golden Years" of RuneScape, and I was wondering, do you feel that way as well?

Mario Kart DS: 232049-812906

I post all of my Pokemon battles on YouTube! If you don't want the battle on YouTube, please tell me BEFORE the battle, otherwise I will assume you are okay with it. Oh, and one more thing: I DO NOT DISCONNECT.
Snurfsnarf
Snurfsnarf
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3245
Registration date : 2008-09-13

https://www.youtube.com/user/snurfsnarf

Back to top Go down

Post  Varrocked on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 am

Well, Runescape is definitely infamous for their most pathetic attempt to stamp out botting through the removal of unbalanced trade, so I can see where some people would think that. It's gone now, but an act that stupid has left the game scarred for life. Such silly nonsense. Razz

It never really did affect me all that much. In fact, I'm almost tempted to say that whatever they do, as long as they don't kill Kingdom Managing, I'll always be satisfied. I even installed their little Runescape Toolbar just to keep tabs on which of my friends are online, as well as for the specific purpose of keeping track of my Kingdom's Progress. Have a look:

Varrocked's... Previous Life. (Astral Mikey) 2012-01-20_102604

So even though I might play a bit slothfully, I always know when to go online to make the kingdomspeople happy. I'll probably include more information about how it works when my Link Lock is removed. Shouldn't take much longer than 3 days now. Wink
Varrocked
Varrocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down